Excerpts from 10 of N TED Talks
I’d like to share with you the 10 Excerpts from 10 of N TED Talks I watched. ‘N’ stands for Number, which is infinite, because I will keep on watching TED and Keep on sharing the Excerpts. These are just 10 Excerpts from 10 TED Talks. I’ll share 10 Excerpts from 10 TED Talks in one article.
1. Sinéad Burke: Why design should include everyone
Sinéad talks, A Writer/Educator tell us what it’s like to navigate the world as a little person and asks: “Who are we not designing for?” and Design is but a tool to create FUNCTION & BEAUTY.
Sinéad Burke’s TED Talk
2. Amy Cuddy: Your body language may shape who you are
Amy Cuddy, A Social Psychologist, talks about “power posing” standing in a posture of confidence, even when we don’t feel confident.
EXCERPT — 2
Amy Cuddy’s TED Talk
3. Shah Rukh Khan: Thoughts on humanity, fame and love
Shah Rukh Khan, An Actor Producer, he traces the arc of his life, and shares hard-earned wisdom from a life spent in the spotlight.
Shah Rukh Khan’s TED Talk
4. Tim Harford: How frustration can make us more creative
Tim Harford, An Author, In the talk, he may convince you of the advantages of having to work with a little mess.
EXCERPT — 4
Tim Harford’s TED Talk
5. Javed Akhtar: The gift of words
Javed Akhtar, A Poet asks why we seem to be losing our power to use words. *This TED Talk is in the language of Hindi, but it does have English Subtitles.
EXCERPT — 5
Javed Akhtar’s TED Talk
6. Robert Waldinger: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
Robert Waldinger, A Psychiatrist share three important lessons learned from the study on how to build a fulfilling, long life.
EXCERPT — 6
Robert Waldinger’s TED Talk
7. Marily Oppezzo: Want to be more creative? Go for a walk
Marily Oppezzo, A Learning Scientist explains how walking could help you get the most out of your next brainstorm.
EXCERPT — 7
Marily Oppezzo’s TED Talk
8. Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work
Shawn Achor, A Psychologist argues that, actually, happiness inspires us to be more productive.
EXCERPT — 8
Shawn Achor’s TED Talk
9. Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
Simon Sinek, A Leadership expert in this talk has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership.
EXCERPT — 9
10. Julian Treasure: How to speak so that people want to listen
Julian Treasure, A Sound consultant demonstrates the how-to’s of powerful speaking
Julian Treasure’s TED Talk